Passing UPSC Mathematics optional is not difficult if you have the proper guidance. Using good study material is crucial to ace the exam. The syllabus contains all the topics you need to know to do well in the exam. Taking the help of previous years' exam papers is also an essential part of UPSC mathematics optional preparation. Make sure to read through last year's exam papers thoroughly to know what to expect on the exam day. It is also good to take mock tests to test your knowledge on each topic. Rather than memorizing concepts, focus on creating logical flow in your questions.

If you're an engineering graduate, you've probably already covered around 60% of the syllabus, but you can still get the remaining 40% by studying mathematics in college. It's possible to complete 100% of the syllabus before graduating. In addition to this, if you're a college student, you can take mathematics electives to build your math knowledge. Moreover, math as an optional subject for UPSC never goes out of style. You can predict your score by knowing how to approach questions in an organized way.

Register Now

What are you waiting for ?